Up to £30,615 per annum | Days or Nights | 37.5 Hrs | Great Benefits
A highly enthusiastic Staff Nurse is required to join an already highly skilled and patient focused Surgical Ward in a private hospital in Manchester.
The service is abrand new state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering patients a wide range of integrated surgical, medical and diagnostic services.
What the hospital is offering the successful Surgical Ward Nurse and details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary offered up to £30,615, depending on experience
• A permanent contract of 37.5 per week
• Days or Nights
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• A fantastic reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Private medical insurance and life assurance
• Free wellness screening
As Ward RGN, you will provide a high standard of patient care to post-surgical patients, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward.
Applicants for this Surgical Ward Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate a minimum of 6 months, post-graduation, hospital experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.