Surgical Ward Nurse - Nights
£24,907 to £30,615 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hours | Night Shifts | Fantastic Staff Benefits
A leading Leeds hospital has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to join their wards nursing team on nights.
You will be working in a modern, well-equipted private hospital run by one of the UKs leading independent hospital groups.
What this Surgical Ward Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week on night shifts (weekends will have an enhanced rate)
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £24,907 to £30,615, depending on experience
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• Free onsite parking
• Free private health insurance
• Life Assurance
• Discounts and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
In this role you will be working within an experienced, highly supportive team and be responsible for assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload on the surgical ward. You will provide basic post-op care including wound dressing, IVs and drains.
What we are looking for in a Surgical Ward Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years post-graduation, surgical experience
• Ideally having experience in a private hospital setting
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.