Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£24,214 to £30,112 per Annum
£24,214 - £30,112 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Internal Rotation | Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RGN Registered Nurse with a background in acute or surgical ward nursing to join a private surgical ward in Doncaster.
Details of this Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN vacancy are as follows:
- Full time, permanent contract with days and/or nights available
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £24,214 to £30,112 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN you will work with a diverse mix of private patients, including caring for patients following orthopaedic, cosmetic and plastic and podiatric surgery.
The role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
The necessary skills, qualities and attributes our client require in a Ward Nurse:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
- Well organised with strong planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back