Surgical Ward Nurse RGN
Haringey, North London
£27,500 - £30,500 per Annum
£27,500 - £30,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours | Internal Rotation | Excellent Staff Benefits
A private hospital in Haringey is currently looking for an experienced RGN with an acute/surgical ward nursing background to join their wards nursing team.
What this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contracts of 37.5 hours per week, with shifts on an internal rotation
- An excellent annual salary of £27,500 to £30,500 depending on experience
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness screening
- A cycle to work scheme and Childcare vouchers
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
- Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
You will primarily work with patients following surgery in the following specialisms; cosmetics and plastics, gynaecology, orthopaedics and general surgery.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in a Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN:
- Level 1 qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/General Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration/Pin number
- Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic and/or general experience
- Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
- Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back