Up to £34,125 per annum (DoE) | 37.5 Hours | Day shifts | Great Benefits
A leading Nottingham hospital is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult staff Nurse to join their Surgical Ward nursing team on a permanent, full-time basis.
You will be joining a highly reputable, award winning healthcare provider led by an experienced and stable senior management team, providing the highest quality of care through the latest medical technology.
Details of this Surgical Ward Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week,
• Day shifts only
• Depending on experience, a competitive annual salary in the region of Up to £34,125 per annum
• 35 days annual leave
• Flexible pension options, private medical cover and life assurance
• Wellness screening and a range of employee health promotion programmes
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
• Free onsite parking
In this role you will involve managing a small patient caseload, taking the patient through their full hospital stay – from admittance to discharge. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
Applicants for this Surgical Ward Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate at least 12 months post registration experience, ideally with surgical experience
• Confident working independently with minimal supervision
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.