Surgical Ward Nurse RGN
Sutton, Greater London
£30,000 - £34,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £34,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Internal Rotation | Excellent Staff Benefits
A private hospital in Sutton is currently looking for an experienced RGN with an acute/surgical ward nursing background to join their wards nursing team.
What this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns that cover a 24/7 rota
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
You will primarily work with patients following elective surgical procedures, with the hospital offering surgical services in the following specialisms: General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Cosmetics & Plastics, Cardiac, Gynaecology and Neurology.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in a Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN:
- Level 1 qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/General Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration/Pin number
- Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic/cosmetic/general experience
- Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
- Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back