Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN
£31,000 to £35,000 per Annum
£31,000 to £35,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours | Days and Nights | Great Benefits | Unsocial Hours Enhancements | Medical and Surgical Ward |
An excellent opportunity has arisen within one of the leading private hospital facilities in London’s exclusive Harley Street medical district for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Staff Nurse on the Surgical Wards.
Details of this Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns, usually working 12 hour day shifts plus 3 – 4 nights per month
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £31,00 to £35,000 depending on experience
• 35 days annual leave which increases with service length
• A company pension scheme, childcare vouchers and bike/public transport support schemes
• Private healthcare
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Free restaurant quality food whilst on duty and a staff fund
Demonstrating the highest commitment to patient care, satisfaction and cleanliness, this facility is at the forefront of private healthcare and the successful candidate will gain experience working with world renowned surgeons in what is often rated as the best hospital in the UK.
Applicants for this Medical & Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an acute/surgical ward setting
• Well organised, enthusiastic and committed to providing the highest standards of patient care in line with best practices
• Able to work flexibly and on an internal rotation to meet the needs of the department
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back