Up to £37098 per annum (DoE) | 37.5 Hours | Day or Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Greater London area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their surgical team as a Surgical Ward Nurse, this would be on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Surgical Ward Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competetive annual salary of up to £37,098 (DoE)
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week (internal rotation)
• Day or night shifts
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Private healthcare and life assurance
• Pension Scheme
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
Demonstrating the highest commitment to patient care, satisfaction and cleanliness, this facility is at the forefront of private healthcare and the successful candidate will gain experience working with world renowned surgeons in what is often rated as the best hospital in the UK.
Applicants for this Medical & Surgical Ward Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an acute/surgical ward setting
• Well organised, enthusiastic and committed to providing the highest standards of patient care in line with best practices
• Able to work flexibly and on an internal rotation to meet the needs of the department
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.