Surgical Ward Nurse
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£23,000 - £31,000 per Annum
£23,000 to £31,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5/6) | Surgical Ward | 37.5 hours | Internal Rotation | Great Benefits |
A leading Tunbridge hospital is currently looking to recruit an Adult Nurse/RGN to join the clinical team on their Surgical Ward on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the RGN Surgical Ward Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, with flexible shifts in place covering a 24/7 rota
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £23,000 to £31,000 which is equivalent to NHS Band 5/Band 6 rates of pay
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
• Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
• Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As RGN Surgical Ward Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in an RGN Surgical Ward Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA
• Demonstrate at least 1 years’ post-registration experience
• Have previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward and demonstrate an understanding of ward management and able to take charge of the team leader in their absence
• Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back