£27000 to £30000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Internal Rotation | Excellent Benefits
An RGN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen on a surgical ward in a leading private hospital in the heart of North Yorkshire
Details of this Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN vacancy are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on an internal rotation that includes days, nights, earlies and lates
• An excellent annual salary from £27000 to £30000 depending on experience
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health, and physiotherapy services
• Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training, and swimming lessons
• Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle, and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN, your duties will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing, and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
The ideal candidate for this Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN role will meet the following criteria:
• Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC pin
• Demonstrate proven experience working in an acute/surgical ward setting, ideally within the private sector
• Evidence of recent post-registration development, ideally including having completed a mentorship qualification
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 07874072560
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.