Surgical Ward Senior Night Sister/Charge Nurse
Westminster, Central London
£39,000 - £43,500 per Annum
£39,000 - £43,500 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Nights | Excellent Benefits, Training & Progression
An experienced RGN with managerial experience in a Surgical Ward is required to work as Senior Night Sister/Charge Nurse in a leading Westminster hospital.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading private hospitals and details of this Surgical Ward Senior Night Sister/Charge Nurse RGN position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Night shifts only, usually worked as 7 nights on, 7 nights off (occasional day duty is required for training, development and quality management purposes)
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £39,000 to £43,500 depending on experience
- A company pension scheme
- Free meals whilst on duty (restaurant quality food)
- 27 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
As Surgical Ward Senior Night Sister/Charge Nurse RGN you will coordinate all aspects of the running of the ward on the night shift, leading the team, coordinating and managing patient care and ensuring a high-quality service is maintained. The ward caters to surgical patients following a diverse range of procedures including following orthopaedic, vascular, gynaecological, urology, plastics and cosmetic surgery.
Candidates for this Surgical Ward Senior Night Sister/Charge Nurse RGN position should be:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration and 3+ years post-registration experience
- Have completed recognised mentorship and management qualifications
- Extensive and current experience within a surgical ward setting, with experience in clinical audits, staff recruitment and performance management, clinical governance and risk assessments
- Significant experience within a senior role, being accustomed to working alongside external stakeholders and developing clinical pathways
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills and a good standard of computer literacy
- Strong and effective management skills with a positive and proactive leadership style
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back