Up to £34,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days or Nights | Elective Surgery
A leading Worcestershire hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work in a Senior Nurse role on their busy surgical ward.
What is offered and details of this Senior Staff Nurse position:
• A contract to work 37.5 hours per week, with flexible rotas in place on an internal rotation
• An excellent annual salary offered up to £34,000
• Industry leading learning and development programmes and career progression opportunities
As Senior Nurse, in addition to leading shifts and delivering effective clinical leadership and line management, you will manage a primarily elective cosmetic and plastic patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate proven experience in an acute/surgical ward setting, with shift management experience
• Committed to providing the highest standards of clinical care and customer service
• Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.