Surgical Ward Staff Nurse
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£27,000 - £29,000 per Annum
£27,000 - £29,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 hrs | Excellent Benefits | Flexible Shifts
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in acute/medical/surgical ward nursing is required to join a leading Bradford hospital.
Details of this Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- Full time hours of 37.5 hours per week
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £27,000 to £29,000 plus shift enhancements negotiable depending on experience
- Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private medical cover, a company pension scheme and much more
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Free parking & subsidised staff meals
The role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
You will be primarily working with patients following cosmetic, orthopaedic and ENT surgery in addition to a variety of other surgical specialisms.
What we are looking for:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
- Organised with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and independently when required
- Flexible to adapt to the changing needs of the service
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back