Surgical Ward Staff Nurse
£25,000 - £29,000 per Annum
£25,000 - £29,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days and/or Nights | Great Benefits + L&D | Cosmetics
A leading Bromsgrove hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Registered Nurse to work on their surgical ward on a full time, permanent basis.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Surgical Ward Nurse role:
- A contract of 37.5 hours per week working shifts on an internal rotation, with applications to join the staff bank also open
- A great annual salary from £26,000 to £29,000 depending on experience
- A generous annual leave allowance
- A supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
The Ward RGN role will involve managing a caseload of predominantly cosmetic patients and delivering the highest possible standards of patient care in addition to leading HCAs on duty and ensuring that the overall patient experience is second to none.
What we are looking for:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with a valid NMC pin
- Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
- Well organised with strong planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back