Surgical Ward Staff Nurse
City of Westminster, Greater London
£33,000 - £37,250 per Annum
£33,000 - £37,250 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits & L+D Prospects
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a leading Harley St hospital for an experienced Registered Nurse/RGN with an acute/surgical ward nursing background to join their wards nursing team.
What this Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns that cover a 24/7 rota
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £33,000 to £37,250 depending on experience, plus 9% shift enhancements
- An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
As Surgical Ward Staff Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
You will primarily work with patients following predominantly elective surgical procedures including cosmetics, orthopaedics and general surgery, in addition to medical patients and cancer services.
What we are looking for:
- Level 1 NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RN1/RNA/RGN
- Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, with experience working with a diverse patient mix
- Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
- Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back