APJ1382 Surgical Ward Staff Nurse
£25,000 - £32,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Internal Rotation | Great Benefits |
A leading Colchester hospital is currently looking to recruit an Adult Nurse/RGN to join the clinical team on their Surgical Ward.
What the RGN Surgical Ward Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, with flexible shifts in place
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £25,000 to £32,000, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates of pay
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As RGN Surgical Ward Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in an RGN Surgical Ward Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA
• Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic experience
• Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.