Surgical Ward Staff Nurse
Up to £32,250 per Annum
Up to £32,250 p/a | FT or PT Contracts – Flexible Shifts | Surgical Ward | Great Benefits
A leading Derbyshire hospital currently requires an Adult Nurse/RGN to join the ward nursing team on their elective surgical ward.
Details of this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on day or night shifts, with part-time hours also considered
- An excellent annual salary of up to £32,250 plus enhancements where applicable. Or the pro-rata equivalent for part-time hours
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans, plus free staff parking
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- A generous annual leave allowance plus Bank Holidays
This Ward Staff Nurse role will involve managing a small patient caseload of predominantly orthopaedic and gynaecological patients, and you will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
Applicants for this Surgical Ward Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate at least 12 months previous experience in an acute/surgical ward environment
- Confident working independently with minimal supervision
- Willing to learn and professionally develop
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back