£24,900 - £30,615 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours – Internal Rotation | Great Benefits
A leading West Midlands hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to join their surgical ward nursing team.
Details of this Ward Staff Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns, usually working 12-hour shifts covering days, nights, evenings and weekends
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £24,900 to £30,615 depending on experience
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• A company pension scheme and private healthcare
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts, plus childcare vouchers and bike/public transport support schemes
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
Demonstrating the highest commitment to patient care, satisfaction and cleanliness, this facility is at the forefront of private healthcare and the successful candidate will gain experience working with world renowned surgeons in what is often rated as the best hospital in the UK.
Applicants for this Medical & Surgical Ward Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Recent experience in an acute/surgical ward setting
• Well organised, enthusiastic and committed to providing the highest standards of patient care in line with best practices
• Able to work flexibly and on an internal rotation to meet the needs of the department
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Chris Dobson at SYK Recruitment now on 07874068703
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.