Surgical Ward Staff Nurse
Up to £35,000 per Annum
Up to £35,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs - Internal Rotation | Excellent Benefits | General Surgical & Medical Ward
A leading Surrey hospital is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their ward nursing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, worked on flexible shifts on an internal rotation
- An excellent annual salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
The role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none. You will be primarily working with cosmetic, ENT, ophthalmology, breast and general surgical patients along with some medical patients who are admitted to the ward.
What we are looking for:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with a valid NMC pin
- Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and well organised with strong planning skills
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- A driver with access to a vehicle (due to the location of the hospital)
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back