£24,907 to £33,000 p/a (plus enhancements) | 37.5 Hours – Days or Nights | £2000 joining bonus
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join the surgical ward nursing team at a leading Horley hospital.
You will be joining an experienced and dynamic team within a highly reputable service, lead by a leading independent hospital group.
Details of this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Days or Nights
• An excellent annual salary from £24,907 to £33,000 depending on experience
• £2000 joining bonus
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• A fantastic reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free wellness screening
• Private medical insurance & Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with a free onsite car park
• Fantastic CPD opportunities
This Surgical Ward Staff Nurse role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA/RN1
• Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
• Well organised with strong planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.