Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN
£26,500 - £32,000 per Annum
37.5 hrs | Internal Rotation | Excellent Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered | Great L&D Prospects
One of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare services has a vacancy for an RGN Staff Nurse to join the Surgical Ward in their Blackpool hospital.
What this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns that cover a 24/7 rota
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £26,500 to £32,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, including a comprehensive induction and/or preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
You will primarily work with patients following elective surgical procedures, with the hospital specialising in orthopaedics, cardiology and cosmetics in addition to offering gynaecology, urology and general surgical services.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in a Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN:
- Level 1 qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/General Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration/Pin number
- Ideally demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, however newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back