Surgical Ward Staff Nurse/RGN
£22,000 - £31,000 per Annum
£22,000 - £31,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Internal Rotation | Great Staff Benefits | L&D + Career Progression Prospects
A qualified Adult Nurse/RGN is required to join a leading private hospital in Colchester, where there is currently a vacancy for a Staff Nurse on the Surgical Ward.
Details of this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse/RGN vacancy and the employment package the hospital is offering are as follows:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts on an internal rotation which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £22,000 to £31,000 depending on experience, plus unsociable hours enhancements
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
The role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
You will be primarily working with patients following cosmetic, orthopaedic and general surgery, and the hospital also specialises in cardiac, women’s health and urology surgical procedures.
The necessary skills, qualities and attributes our client require in a Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
- Well organised with strong planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back