Surgical Ward Staff Nurse
£25,000 - £31,000 per Annum
£25,000 - £31,000 p/a + Enhancements & Benefits | 37.5 hours - Internal Rotation
An experienced RGN with a background in surgical or acute nursing is required to work as Staff Nurse on a private surgical ward in Southampton.
Details of this RGN Ward Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on an internal rotation that covers a 24/7 rota
- An excellent annual salary from £25,000 to £31,000 depending on experience plus unsocial hours enhancements where applicable
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As Staff Nurse, your responsibilities will include assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none. You will primarily work with surgical patients following elective surgery, in addition to more specialised cardiac and spinal surgical procedures
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse role will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Post-registration experience in a surgical/acute ward setting and/or with experience in a cardiac setting
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification in addition to further post-registration clinical studies
- Well organised with strong planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back