Surgical Ward Staff Nurse
£26,000 to £30,000 per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
Between £26,000 to £30,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC Rating
A highly rated hospital in the Stafford area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their Surgical Ward nursing team on a full-time permanent basis. The busy ward predominantly cares for patients undergoing elective surgery and you will manage a diverse patient mix on both a day case and inpatient basis. The hospital has invested in state-of-the-art equipment so it can offer a wide range of treatments and give the best patient care.
Details of this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of between £26,000 and £30,000 plus enhancements - this is dependent of experience
- Day and night shifts
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave – with the opportunity to buy and sell more
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Enhancements at 50% where eligible
- Free parking and uniform
- Employee discount programme
As a Surgical Ward Staff Nurse, you will work as part of the clinical team to provide a high standard of patient care. You will be caring for patients who are suffering with a range of conditions including, cosmetic surgery, orthopaedic and day surgery.
Applicants for this Surgical Ward Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experience within a surgical setting across a wide range of specialties
- A passion for delivering a high standard of patient care
- Proven ability to work in a team environment as well as independently when required
- Excellent time management, communication, and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back