Surgical Ward Staff Nurse
Up to £28,000 per Annum
Up to £28,000 p/a (Pro-Rata) | 30 Hours – Internal Rotation | Great Benefits
A leading Cheshire hospital is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join the surgical ward nursing team on a part-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 30 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A Band 5 equivalent annual salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience, plus enhancements where applicable
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Ward Staff Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload on an acute medical and surgical ward and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in an acute/surgical ward setting
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care and individually tailored patient care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back