£40,500 per Annum
Up to £40,500 (DoE) | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits |RGN/ODP considered
A leading private hospital in the Chelmsford area is looking to recruit a Senior Practitioner (Team Leader) in Spinal Surgery.
About the Team Leader - Spinal Surgery role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £40,500, depending on experience
• 25 days annual leave (plus bank hols)
• Contributory pension Scheme
• Enhancement rates between 30% and 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
• Private healthcare and life assurance
• Free onsite parking and access to a subsidised staff restaurant
• Employee rewards and discount programme
In this role, you will support the theatre manager both clinically and managerially, whilst delivering the highest quality of planned care. You will assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre and provide clinical leadership for Spinal Surgical Team/ specified theatres.
What we’re looking for in a Team Leader - Spinal Surgery:
• NMC/HCPC registration
• Qualified RGN/ODP
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, time-management and written skills
• Prior experience in managing and leading a clinical team
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Strong leadership skills
• Minimum of 2 years scrub experience (spinal surgery)
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back