£9.56 per Hour
Nursing Home, Residential Care
£9.56 per hour | 36 Hours – Days or Nights | Experience required
A learning disability specialist care home near to Plymouth currently requires an experienced Team Leader to work either days or nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this Team Leader vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent basis on days or nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £9.56
• Private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance
• A range of financial benefits and salary sacrifice schemes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes.
As Team Leader you will oversee and maintain the care of the service users, and support the Home Manager, Deputy Manager, and Nurse with the general running of the service. Responsibilities will include assisting residents on all aspects of their care needs and dispensing medication whilst ensuring correct recording of all relevant information relating to the medication.
What we are looking for in a Team Leader:
• NVQ/SVQ level 2 qualified or be working towards this certificate
• Certificate in Medication
• SSSC Registration as a Practitioner
• Previous management/supervisory experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Enthusiastic and motivated
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back