Up to £44000 per annum (DoE) | 37.5 hours | Days | Experience Essential
A leading private hospital in the Kingston Upon Thames requires an experienced Team Leader to lead the introduction of the Gender Dysphoria surgery within the operating department
Details of this position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• A competitive annual salary up to £44,000, dependant on experience
• Fabtastic working environment
In this role you will work with the Theatre Manager to manage staff and resources within the plastic scrub team. You will ensure high quality patient care is promoted during the pre, peri and immediate post-operative phase of a surgical patient’s care within the hospital.
Applicants for this position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate 5 years post registration experience, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Scrubs at senior level
• Proven experience of successful team management
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Motivated, positive and approachable
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.