Theatre Coordinator RGN/ODP
Westminster, Central London
£43,000 - £47,000 per Annum
37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a leading private hospital in Westminster for an experienced Surgical First Assist (RGN or ODP) to join their theatres team as Theatre Coordinator.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the best private hospitals in the UK and you will be working with experts at the forefront of their fields.
Details of this Theatre Coordinator RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering to the successful candidate:
- 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £43,000 to £47,000 depending on experience
- A company pension scheme
- Private health cover
- 35 days annual leave
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Support with ongoing training and development
- An excellent working environment
As Theatre Coordinator, your primary responsibilities will include efficiently managing staff allocations on 3 theatre lists, line management duties for anaesthetic, recovery and ancillary teams and contributing to the delivery of a high-quality clinical service.
You will work to maximise efficiencies without compromising on patient care and will ensure the highest standards of care are delivered to patients undergoing surgical procedures including orthopaedics, ophthalmic, plastics, thoracic, vascular, colorectal and gynae.
Candidates for this Theatre Coordinator RGN/ODP position should be/have:
- An NMC registered Adult Nurse or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner with substantial post qualification experience working in theatres, with proven experience managing teams
- Qualified as a Surgical First Assist or have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
- Strong communication, managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent clinical skills and experience working with a varied patient mix
- Experienced in working within a multidisciplinary team to review services and identify areas for improvement
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back