The City of Westminster
£48,000 to £50,000 per Annum
SWJ1499 Theatre Coordinator Nurse/RGN or ODP
The City of Westminster
Between £48,000 and £50,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Greater London area is looking to recruit a Theatre Coordinator Nurse/RGN/ODP to join their theatre team on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Theatre Coordinator Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of between £48,000 and £50,000
- Day Shifts
- Pension Scheme
- Private health insurance and life assurance
- 35 days annual leave
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
As Theatre Coordinator, your primary responsibilities will include efficiently managing staff allocations on 3 theatre lists, line management duties for anaesthetic, recovery and ancillary teams and contributing to the delivery of a high-quality clinical service. You will work to maximise efficiencies without compromising on patient care and will ensure the highest standards of care are delivered to patients undergoing surgical procedures.
Candidates for this Theatre Coordinator RGN/ODP position should be/have:
- An NMC registered Adult Nurse or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner with 6+ years post qualification experience working in theatres and 2+ years’ experience working at a managerial/senior level
- Qualified as a Surgical First Assist or an equivalent and have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
- Strong communication, managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent clinical skills and experience working with a varied case mix such as Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Colorectal and Urology
- Experienced in working within a multidisciplinary team to review services and identify areas for improvement
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back