Theatre Healthcare Assistant
Camden, Central London
£22,000 per Annum
£22,000 p/a | 40 Hrs | Days | Previous Theatres Experience Essential
A leading private cosmetic clinic in Camden has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Assistant with theatres experience to join their team.
Details of this Theatres Healthcare Assistant position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- 40 hours per week
- An excellent annual salary of £22,000
- 28 days annual leave, inclusive of Bank Holidays
The role will entail providing support to ensure the delivery of high-quality planned patient care during the peri-operative phase.
As part of the wider theatres team, you will assist with patient transportation, ensuring cleanliness and stock management, plus any other duties required to keep the department running smoothly.
What the clinic is looking for in a Healthcare Assistant:
- Proven experience working in an operating theatre, ideally within the private sector
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Care, ideally also with a level 3 qualification
- Committed to delivering the best possible standards of patient care and safety
- Flexible, enthusiastic and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back