Theatre Healthcare Assistant
Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
Up to £25,000 per Annum
Up to £25,000 per annum DoE | 37.5 Hours - Day Shifts | Non-Nurse
A private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Assistant with theatres experience to join their team.
Details of this Theatre Healthcare Assistant role:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only
• A competitive starting salary of up to £25,000 dependant on experience
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Theatre Healthcare Assistant you will provide clinical support to patients throughout their journey, including pre- assessment, admission, theatre, discharge and aftercare.
What we are looking for:
• Experienced health care assistant with experience in an acute care setting
• Ideally experienced within a cosmetic surgery theatre
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work using own initiative and follow delegation as a part of a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back