Theatre Healthcare Assistant
Manchester, North West
Up to £19,750 (FTE) per Annum
Up to £19,750 (FTE) | 19 Hours - Days | Theatres Experience ESSENTIAL | Great Staff Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a private hospital in Manchester for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join their Theatres Day Case Team.
Details of this Theatres HCA/Healthcare Assistant post are as follows:
- A permanent contract to work 19 hours per week, working day shifts on a flexible rota which runs from Monday to Saturday
- A competitive annual salary of up to £10,000 (the full-time equivalent is up to £19,750)
- Attractive annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
Candidates for this Theatres Healthcare Assistant position will meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate previous experience working in Theatres/Operating Departments
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care along with having good standard of general education
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both in writing and verbally along with demonstrating basic IT skills
- Able to work well from your own initiative and work well as part of a team
- Experienced in and able to deliver the highest standards of customer/patient service
- Flexible, adaptable, motivated and willing to work in different specialities within the facility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back