£25,000 p/a | 40 Hrs | Days | Great Benefits | Previous Theatres Experience Essential
A leading private cosmetic clinic in Westminster has two exciting opportunities for Healthcare Assistants with experience in theatres to join their Theatres Departments.
These are full-time, permanent positions and details of the Theatres Healthcare Assistant positions are as follows:
• 40 hours per week, 4 X 10 hour day shifts per week, between Monday and Saturday
• An excellent annual salary of £25,000
• 33 days annual leave per year
• An excellent working environment with regular team-building and social events, staff recognition programmes and staff committees to ensure employees ideas are heard
• Staff discounts on treatments for friends and family
• A company pension scheme and subsidised private healthcare
• The opportunity for real career progression and professional development within a leading organisation
The role will entail providing support to ensure the efficient running of the operating department, recovery and discharge areas.
As part of the wider theatres team, you will assist with patient transportation, ensuring cleanliness and that equipment is maintained, complete relevant paperwork and any other duties required to keep the department running smoothly.
What the clinic is looking for in a Healthcare Assistant:
• Proven experience working as a HCA in an operating theatre, ideally within the private sector
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Care, ideally also with a level 3 qualification
• Committed to delivering the best possible standards of patient care and safety
• Flexible, enthusiastic and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.