Theatre IT Facilitator
£30,890 - £35,500 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Theatres, Administration/Office-Based
£30,890 - £35,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Theatres Experience Essential
A leading Cheshire hospital is looking to recruit an experienced Informatics Facilitator to support their busy Operating Theatre Department.
The purpose of the role is to support theatre clinicians in data provision and management. The postholder will use state of the art clinical IT systems to ensure efficient and effective data management to aid the smooth day to day running of the department.
Details of this Theatre Informatics Facilitator role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, with flexible shift patterns in place to meet departmental needs
- A great annual salary in the region of £30,890 to £35,500 depending on experience
- A great benefits package which includes private healthcare, a pension scheme, a generous annual leave allowance and much more
- Some great learning, development and career progression opportunities
Duties will include capturing and managing patient data, preference cards and care documentation and ensuring it is completed in line with bet practices. You will manage OR dictionaries and inventories, and will deliver refresher training to colleagues as required, along with updating national registries and managing HTA processes.
What we are looking for:
- Recent experience in a theatre setting either in a clinical, financial or support role
- Proven experience using clinical IT systems (ideally Meditech ORM) within an operating theatre setting
- Have some experience training/educating/mentoring others and committed to further developing your skills and knowledge
- Well organised and good time management skills, with strong communication and interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back