£50,000 per Annum
£50,000 p/a (DoE) | £3,000 Welcome Bonus | 37.5 hrs - Days Only | Excellent Benefits
An experienced RGN or ODP with management experience in operating theatres is required to work as Theatre Manager in a private hospital in Bromsgrove.
You will be working across 4 theatres offering a range of clinical services, ensuring the highest levels of practice is being carried out.
Details of this Theatre Manager RGN/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only
• You will be expected to work weekends and on call
• An excellent annual salary from £53,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• £3,000 Welcome Bonus
As Theatre Manager RGN/ODP, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of 4 theatres focusing on cosmetic surgery, elective surgery, weight loss procedures, gynaecology, and orthopaedics. Ensuring a high quality, safe, efficient, and cost-effective service is provided. You will take responsibility for clinical governance and ensure all services within your remit meet and exceed national legal requirements in addition to playing a key role in the hospital senior management team.
The successful candidate for this Theatre Manager RGN/ODP post will be:
• NMC or HCPC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Prior experience in a managerial role within a private theatre setting is essential
• The ability to analyse and interpret data and make sound, informed decisions
• Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back