£50,000 - £60,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs – Days | Great Benefits | RGN or ODP Considered
A leading North London hospital requires a very experienced Senior Theatre Nurse or ODP to lead the theatres team in the post of Theatre Manager.
The skilled theatre team undertake predominantly elective surgical procedures, specialising in cosmetics and orthopaedics.
Details of this RGN/ODP Theatre Manager role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working day shifts
• A very competitive annual salary in the region of £50,000 to £60,000
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness screening
• A cycle to work scheme and Childcare vouchers
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
• Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Theatre Manager you will take responsibility for the day to day clinical and operational management of the Operating Department, Endoscopy Suite and Sterile Services, ensuring a safe and effective service is provided which follows best practices of patient care.
You will manage staff, encouraging, developing and enhancing the skills and knowledge of the team as a whole along with identifying any areas where improvements or developments can be made to the service.
Applicants for this Theatre Manager post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Extensive post-registration experience along with extensive experience in a senior or leadership role in an Operating Theatre
• Have successfully completed a relevant Theatre or Anaesthetic qualifications, ILS/ALS, a teaching and mentoring qualification, ideally along with having completed post-registration studies such as a MSc and a recognised management qualification
• Expert clinical skills and knowledge over a wide range of clinical competencies and practices and demonstrating experience across scrub, anaesthetics and recovery
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Sound management and leadership skills with the ability to motivate, support and develop the department
• Good financial management skills with an understanding of the need to balance the provision of care whilst efficiently managing budgets and resources
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.