£52,000 - £60,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | State of the Art Facility | Excellent Benefits
An experienced RGN or ODP with management experience in operating theatres is required to work as Theatre Manager in a private hospital in Cardiff.
The 3 theatres offer a range of clinical services such as orthopaedics, cosmetics, general and breast surgery, in addition to undertaking more specialised procedures including ENT, maxillofacial, neurology, ophthalmology and paediatrics.
• 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary from £52,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As Theatre Manager RGN/ODP, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Theatres, Decontamination Services and Theatre Bookings, ensuring a high quality, safe, efficient and cost-effective service is provided. You will take responsibility for clinical governance and ensure all services within your remit meet and exceed national legal requirements in addition to playing a key role in the hospital senior management team.
The successful candidate for this Theatre Manager RGN/ODP post will be:
• NMC or HCPC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Substantial experience working in a perioperative setting with a proven experience working in a Senior/Lead Practitioner/ First Assistant position, ideally with some private sector experience
• Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and have experience of developing and improving services in partnership with Consultants
• Have completed post-registration training in Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship and ILS/ALS, in addition to a recognised qualification relevant to theatres such as an ASP/Approved Anaesthetics Course/Surgical 1st Assist
• Have completed a professional management qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Klaudia Kajdan at SYK Recruitment now on 01274 888994.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.