Theatre Manager RGN/ODP
£45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
£45,000 - £50,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | State of the Art Facility | Excellent Benefits
An experienced RGN or ODP with extensive management experience in a Theatre setting is required to work as Theatre Manager in a private hospital on the outskirts of Chelmsford.
Details of this Theatre Manager RGN/ODP position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only
- An excellent annual salary from £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
- A range of employee support, assistance and recognition programmes
- Ongoing training, development and career progression initiatives
- Private health cover and life assurance
- A private pension plan
As Theatre Manager RGN/ODP, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Theatres, Decontamination Services and Theatre Bookings, ensuring a high quality, safe, efficient and cost-effective service is provided. You will take responsibility for clinical governance and ensure all services within your remit meet and exceed national legal requirements in addition to playing a key role in the hospital senior management team.
The successful candidate for this Theatre Manager RGN/ODP post will be:
- NMC or HCPC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Substantial experience working in a perioperative setting with proven experience working in a Deputy Theatre Manager/Senior/Lead Practitioner/Surgical First Assistant position, ideally with some private sector experience
- Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have completed post-registration training in Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship, ILS/ALS and an Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist/Anaesthetics Qualification (or alternative relevant to this role)
- Ideally you will have completed a professional management qualification and will be confident in the effective management of budgets and resources
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back