Theatre Manager RGN/ODP
Up to £55,000 per Annum
37.5 hrs | Days Only | State of the Art Facility | Excellent Benefits
An experienced RGN or ODP with leadership experience in an Operating Theatre setting is required to work as Theatre Manager in a private hospital in Northwood.
Details of this Theatre Manager RGN/ODP position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only
- An excellent annual salary of up to £55,000
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Theatre Manager RGN/ODP, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Theatres, Decontamination Services and Theatre Bookings, ensuring a high quality, safe, efficient and cost-effective service is provided. You will take responsibility for clinical governance and ensure all services within your remit meet and exceed national legal requirements in addition to playing a key role in the hospital senior management team.
The successful candidate for this Theatre Manager RGN/ODP post will be:
- NMC or HCPC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Substantial experience working in a perioperative setting with proven experience working in a Senior/Lead Practitioner/Surgical First Assistant position, ideally with some private sector experience
- Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have completed post-registration training in Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship and ILS/ALS
- Ideally you will have completed a professional management qualification and will be confident in the effective management of budgets and resources
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back