Theatre Nurse ODP - Orthopaedics
York, North Yorkshire
Up to £36,000 per Annum
Up to £36,000 per Hour (DoE) | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital is the York area is looking for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their theatre team as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP. The hospital strives to provide only the best care to all patients so they can have the smoothest patient journey.
About the Theatre Practitioner/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £36,000 depending on experience
• Company pension Scheme
• Free Parking
• Private Healthcare
• Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
• Free staff uniforms
As a Theatre Practitioner you will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients with opportunity to broaden your nursing experience by managing a stimulating case mix. You’ll get to enjoy working in a close multi-disciplinary team where there is real respect and a drive for high quality, evidence based safe patient care in an innovative modern working environment. You will benefit from a varied surgical caseload which will broaden your skills and experience as well as support and training opportunities.
What we’re looking for in a Theatre Practitioner/ODP:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
• Excellent clinical knowledge and understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical environment
• Previous Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner experience is preferred
• The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Desire to expand your clinical skills & knowledge
• Flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
• Ability to work well in a team as well as individually
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back