HUJ528 Theatre Practitioner/ODP - Scrub
Salford, Greater Manchester
£28,500 to £36,000 p/a plus Enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital is the Salford area is looking for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their theatre scrub team as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP. The hospital strives to provide only the best care to all patients so they can have the smoothest patient journey.
About the Theatre Practitioner/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary of between £28,500 and £36,000 plus enhancements, depending on experience
• Day and night shifts
• Pension Scheme
• Free parking and uniform
• 25 days annual leave
As a Theatre Practitioner you will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients with opportunity to broaden your nursing experience by managing a stimulating case mix. You’ll get to enjoy working in a close multi-disciplinary team where there is real respect and a drive for high quality, evidence based safe patient care in an innovative modern working environment. You will benefit from a varied surgical caseload which will broaden your skills and experience as well as support and training opportunities
What we’re looking for in a Theatre Practitioner/ODP:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
• Excellent clinical knowledge and understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical environment
• The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Desire to expand your clinical skills & knowledge
• Flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
• Ability to work well in a team as well as individually
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.