Up to £33,500 p/a (DoE) | 37.5 Hours – Day shifts | Great Benefits | £3k welcome bonus
One of UK’s largest Healthcare Charities requires a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner - Scrub (RGN / ODP) to strengthen their team in their leading Derbyshire hospital.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/ ODP Scrub vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• An excellent annual salary of up to £33,500 (DoE)
• A £3,000 welcome bonus
• Fantastic training opportunities and career development options
• A unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package
• Free private healthcare
• Free membership to Fitness & Wellbeing clubs
• A great range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits
In this role you will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations. You will use state-of-the-art technology, equipment and facilities to work on a varied caseload, whilst supervising, supporting and developing junior members of the team.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/ ODP Scrub position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
Able to demonstrate post-registration experience
• Flexible, motivated, and an excellent team worker
• Confident working independently with minimal supervision, but also within a team
• Willing to learn and professionally develop
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.