Theatre Nurse or ODP
£28,000 - £37,250 per Annum
£28,000 - £37,250 + Enhancements p/a | Scrub/Anaesthetics/Recovery Roles Available | Full or Part-Time | Great Staff Benefits
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Nurses and/or Theatre Practitioners to work in their Kent hospital.
Positions are available in Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery, and the hospital undertakes a diverse range of surgical procedures.
Details of this Theatre Nurse or ODP position are as follows:
- Permanent contracts to work 29, 34.5 or 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £37,250 depending on experience (or the pro-rata equivalent)
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- A company pension scheme
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
As Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP), you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising ideally in 2 of the 3 theatre disciplines of anaesthetics, scrub and recovery, however applicants with experience in 1 area and willing to professionally develop will also be considered.
Applicants for these vacancies should meet the following criteria:
- Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- At least 12 months experience working in a theatre setting with experience working with a diverse patient mix
- Ideally experienced in 2 of the 3 theatre settings
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- Ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assist qualification and/or a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
- Applicants for Anaesthetics roles should have completed an approved anaesthetics course
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back