Theatre Nurse or ODP
Up to £30,000 + Enhancements per Annum
Up to £30,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Days | PACU/Recovery | Great Benefits
An experienced Theatre Nurse or Practitioner (RGN or ODP) with experience in Recovery/Post-Anaesthetic Care is required to join the Operating Department of a leading Hitchin hospital.
This is a permanent position and details of this Recovery/PACU Practitioner post are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- An excellent annual salary of up to £30,000depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Recovery RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse Practitioner RGN/ODP position should be:
- Qualified as an Adult General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Experienced in a Recovery setting and willing to further develop your skills
- Ideally have completed post-registration studies relevant to the role
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back