Theatre Nurse or ODP
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£27,000 - £36,000 per Annum
£27,000 - £36,000 p/a | Scrub/Anaesthetics/PACU Roles Available | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
We are currently recruiting for Theatre Nurses and Theatre Practitioners to strengthen the clinical team in the busy theatres department of a leading Leeds hospital.
Positions are available in Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery, and the hospital undertakes a diverse range of surgical procedures including orthopaedics, ENT, Plastics & Cosmetics, Cardiothoracic, Breast & Gynae, Ophthalmology, Neurology and Urology.
Details of the Theatre Practitioner/Nurse roles and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £27,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- A range of benefits to support your financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- A generous annual leave allowance
As Theatre Nurse/ODP, you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising ideally in 2 of the 3 theatre disciplines of anaesthetics, scrub and recovery, however applicants with experience in 1 area and willing to professionally develop will also be considered.
What we are looking for:
- Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- At least 12 months experience working in a theatre setting with experience working with a diverse patient mix
- Ideally experienced in 2 of the 3 theatre settings
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- Ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assist qualification and/or a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
- Applicants for Anaesthetics roles should have completed an approved anaesthetics course
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back