Theatre Nurse or ODP
£36,000 per Annum
£36,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours – Days | Scrub or Anaesthetics | Great Benefits
A leading Northamptonshire hospital is currently looking to recruit RGNs and ODPs to join their Operating Department, with positions available in both scrub and anaesthetics.
Details of the Theatre Practitioner vacancies and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of £36,000, with unsocial hours enhancements paid where applicable
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Theatre Practitioner your role will be to work across multiple surgical specialities in either the scrub or anaesthetic role, provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care and support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
What we are looking for a Theatre Scrub or Anaesthetics Practitioner:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in a scrub or anaesthetics role, working across a varied case mix
- Ideally have completed post-registration studies relevant to your area of clinical specialism, with an approved anaesthetics qualification essential to work in anaesthetics
- You will be passionate about ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back