Theatre Nurse or ODP
£30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a + Enhancements & Great Benefits | Anaesthetics
A leading Slough hospital has an exciting opportunity for an Anaesthetics Nurse or ODP to join their busy theatres team.
Details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP vacancy and what is offered:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns
- A competitive salary offered from £30,000 to £35,000 per annum plus enhancements
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- A contributory pension plan and life assurance
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Private medical insurance
- Free parking
As Anaesthetics RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Ideally you will have ALS or ILS however training and courses can be offered
- Excellent communication and organisation
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
- Confident delivering a safe and effective clinical service
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back