Theatre Nurse or Practitioner
Up to £35,000 per Annum
Up to £35,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | NQ Considered
A leading Merseyside hospital is looking to recruit an RGN or ODP to join the strong team in their Theatres department.
Details of this Theatre RGN/ODP position are as follows:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts and a great benefits package
- Free staff parking
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
As RGN/ODP Theatre Nurse/Practitioner, you will work in the busy theatres team and will have the opportunity to develop your skills across a varied patient mix in all theatre disciplines.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
- Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Ideally experienced in 2 of the 3 theatre settings, although newly qualified RNs and ODPs will be considered
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge and undertake additional training such as BLS/ALS, Surgical First Assist and Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualifications
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back