Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
£29,000 - £34,500 per Annum
£29,000 - £34,500 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit for an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Nurse or Theatre Practitioner to work in their hospital in Colchester.
Details of this Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP) position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £31,000 depending on experience
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- A company pension scheme
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
As Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP), you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising ideally in 2 of the 3 theatre disciplines of anaesthetics, scrub and recovery, however applicants with experience in 1 area and willing to professionally develop will also be considered.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
- Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some experience working in a theatre setting, with experience in at least 1 of the following specialisms; orthopaedics, ophthalmic, cosmetics, ENT, urology or general surgery
- Ideally experienced in 2 of the 3 theatre settings
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- Ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification and/or a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back